Foot Locker ( FL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Foot Locker fell $0.67 (-1.9%) to $33.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,451,392 shares of Foot Locker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,612,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.53-$34.90 after having opened the day at $34.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.57. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Verso Paper ( VRS), down 7.0%, UniFirst Corporation ( UNF), down 5.7%, Orient Paper ( ONP), down 5.0% and Mannatech ( MTEX), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Foot Locker Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.