Nuance Communications ( NUAN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Nuance Communications fell $0.21 (-1.1%) to $18.12 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,897,525 shares of Nuance Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,050,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.12-$18.57 after having opened the day at $18.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.33. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: China Information Technology ( CNIT), down 5.4%, Qualys ( QLYS), down 4.7%, Glu Mobile ( GLUU), down 4.7% and GRAVITY ( GRVY), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nuance Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.