Mosaic ( MOS) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Mosaic fell $1.00 (-1.8%) to $54.91 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,200,735 shares of Mosaic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,611,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.75-$55.08 after having opened the day at $54.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.91. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Metabolix ( MBLX), down 6.0%, Methes Energies International ( MEIL), down 4.8%, American Vanguard Corporation ( AVD), down 3.8% and Omnova Solutions ( OMN), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mosaic Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.