Navistar International ( NAV) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Navistar International fell $0.53 (-1.9%) to $27.41 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,462,350 shares of Navistar International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,438,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.07-$28.39 after having opened the day at $27.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.94. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Tata Motors ( TTM), down 4.0%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 3.4%, Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), down 2.3% and SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Navistar International Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.