America Movil S.A.B. de C.V ( AMX) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, America Movil S.A.B. de C.V rose $0.53 (2.7%) to $19.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,330,639 shares of America Movil S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,775,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.47-$20.10 after having opened the day at $19.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.40. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Novatel Wireless ( NVTL), up 13.6%, Internet Gold Golden Lines ( IGLD), up 7.1%, Ikanos Communications ( IKAN), up 6.1% and NII Holdings ( NIHD), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full America Movil S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.