McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, McDonald's Corporation rose $1.32 (1.4%) to $98.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,553,958 shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,163,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $98.04-$99.14 after having opened the day at $98.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.52. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Media General ( MEG), up 11.5%, Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), up 11.3%, National Research Corporation ( NRCIB), up 11.1% and RLJ Entertainment ( RLJE), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McDonald's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.