Home Depot ( HD) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Home Depot rose $1.53 (2.1%) to $75.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,358,929 shares of Home Depot exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,608,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.58-$75.87 after having opened the day at $74.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.14. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Acorn International ( ATV), up 7.4%, Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), up 5.7%, Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao ( CBD), up 4.6% and SUPERVALU ( SVU), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Home Depot Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.