Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation rose $0.78 (2.2%) to $36.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,871,324 shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,226,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.31-$36.25 after having opened the day at $35.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.23. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 16.6%, Comstock ( CHCI), up 7.7%, Empresas ICA S.A.B. de C.V ( ICA), up 6.7% and MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.