Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com rose $9.99 (1.2%) to $819.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 579,916 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 710,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $814.45-$823.86 after having opened the day at $815.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $809.57. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), up 8.2%, Empire Resorts ( NYNY), up 6.1%, Home Inns & Hotels Management ( HMIN), up 5.1% and Orient-Express Hotels ( OEH), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.