Equinix ( EQIX) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Equinix rose $4.30 (2.4%) to $182.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,018,573 shares of Equinix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,097,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $179.32-$184.19 after having opened the day at $179.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $178.55. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Yelp ( YELP), up 12.1%, VirnetX ( VHC), up 4.3%, SINA Corporation ( SINA), up 3.9% and Web.com Group ( WWWW), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Equinix Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.