Lockheed Martin Corporation ( LMT) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Lockheed Martin Corporation rose $2.10 (2.0%) to $105.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,657,174 shares of Lockheed Martin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,900,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $104.36-$105.91 after having opened the day at $104.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.67. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 16.6%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 16.1%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 11.0% and Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lockheed Martin Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.