Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company rose $1.30 (2.9%) to $46.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,435,389 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,942,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.23-$46.72 after having opened the day at $45.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.18. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Raptor Pharmaceutical ( RPTP), up 26.6%, Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), up 9.6%, Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), up 9.3% and Cardica ( CRDC), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.