Coca-Cola ( KO) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose $0.61 (1.5%) to $40.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13,758,367 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,288,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.06-$40.48 after having opened the day at $40.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.72. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV ( FMX), up 4.5%, United Breweries Company ( CCU), up 4.3%, Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev ( ABV.C), up 3.5% and Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.