BlackRock ( BLK) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, BlackRock rose $5.46 (2.2%) to $258.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,027,792 shares of BlackRock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 822,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $252.33-$259.40 after having opened the day at $252.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $252.58. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: First Trust Energy Infrastructure Fund ( FIF), up 5.8%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 5.6%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 5.3% and SP Bancorp ( SPBC), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full BlackRock Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.