EOG Resources ( EOG) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, EOG Resources rose $1.70 (1.3%) to $131.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,251,185 shares of EOG Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,927,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $129.53-$132.55 after having opened the day at $131.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.15. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: PostRock Energy ( PSTR), up 11.2%, Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), up 11.0%, KiOR ( KIOR), up 10.8% and Cheniere Energy Partners ( CQP), up 10.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full EOG Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.