SunPower Corporation ( SPWR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, SunPower Corporation rose $1.38 (7.3%) to $20.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,416,550 shares of SunPower Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,256,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.03-$20.31 after having opened the day at $19.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.90. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Canadian Solar ( CSIQ), up 13.1%, Orion Energy Systems ( OESX), up 12.4%, Himax Technologies ( HIMX), up 11.2% and Affymetrix ( AFFX), up 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SunPower Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.