Johnson & Johnson ( JNJ) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Johnson & Johnson rose $1.64 (1.9%) to $86.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,913,808 shares of Johnson & Johnson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,100,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $85.94-$87.32 after having opened the day at $85.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.35. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Raptor Pharmaceutical ( RPTP), up 26.6%, Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), up 9.3%, ARCA biopharma ( ABIO), up 8.3% and Nektar Therapeutics ( NKTR), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Johnson & Johnson Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.