Western Union Company ( WU) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Western Union Company rose $0.34 (2.1%) to $16.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,223,245 shares of Western Union Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,752,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.57-$16.89 after having opened the day at $16.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.53. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), up 11.3%, National Research Corporation ( NRCIB), up 11.1%, RLJ Entertainment ( RLJE), up 9.2% and Spar Group ( SGRP), up 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Western Union Company Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.