Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation rose $1.39 (1.4%) to $96.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,130,232 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,670,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $96.27-$97.30 after having opened the day at $96.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.60. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Tumi Holdings ( TUMI), up 3.5%, Quiksilver ( ZQK), up 3.3%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 3.1% and CTI Industries Corporation ( CTIB), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.