Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Microsoft Corporation rose $0.68 (2.0%) to $34.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 48,085,180 shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 54,926,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.89-$34.48 after having opened the day at $34.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.67. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Bridgeline Digital ( BLIN), up 9.1%, Mitek Systems ( MITK), up 8.6%, Procera Networks ( PKT), up 8.2% and NQ Mobile ( NQ), up 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.