E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company ( DD) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company rose $0.65 (1.2%) to $53.53 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,687,312 shares of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,036,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.73-$53.66 after having opened the day at $53.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.88. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), up 11.1%, Senomyx ( SNMX), up 7.3%, Pacific Ethanol ( PEIX), up 7.1% and Lightbridge ( LTBR), up 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.