Regions Financial Corporation ( RF) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Regions Financial Corporation rose $0.26 (2.8%) to $9.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 22,641,201 shares of Regions Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15,484,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $9.37-$9.54 after having opened the day at $9.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.27. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Valley Financial ( VYFC), up 21.8%, Credit Suisse ( DSLV), up 17.6%, OptimumBank Holdings ( OPHC), up 14.6% and Home BancShares ( HOMB), up 12.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Regions Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.