Johnson Controls ( JCI) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Johnson Controls rose $0.36 (1.0%) to $35.72 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,529,457 shares of Johnson Controls exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,051,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.50-$35.88 after having opened the day at $35.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.36. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Westport Innovations ( WPRT), up 7.5%, Fuel Systems Solutions ( FSYS), up 4.8%, Winnebago Industries ( WGO), up 4.1% and Spartan Motors ( SPAR), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Johnson Controls Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.