Honeywell International ( HON) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Honeywell International rose $2.10 (2.7%) to $79.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,616,135 shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,355,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.44-$79.86 after having opened the day at $78.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.65. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 4.3%, Ducommun ( DCO), up 3.0%, Hexcel Corporation ( HXL), up 2.8% and Aerovironment Incorporated ( AVAV), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Honeywell International Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.