Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, has delivered significant enhancements to its HCM suite in the UltiPro Spring/Summer 2013 release, with expanded support for global organizations, predictive analytics, and new mobile capabilities. Global HCM Enhancements As announced at Connections 2013, Ultimate is continuing to expand offerings to support multinational customer operations. New capabilities for global HCM in the Spring/Summer 2013 release include:
- 29 additional country localizations, providing support for locally compliant payroll and relevant employee details, while also enabling worldwide oversight and reporting capabilities for corporate leadership. New localizations include Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, Korea, Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan, and Australia. Ultimate had previously delivered country-specific localizations for Canada, India, UK, Mexico, and Chile, and plans to deliver more than 25 additional localizations next year.
- Multicurrency salary structures for global compensation management, giving customers the ability to create salary and performance guidelines to tie to a specific country and job, with minimum and maximum salary thresholds in the local currency for that country.
- Global privacy consent management, helping companies ensure employee data is protected and compliant, while maintaining role- and location-based security.
- Global employment contract and international identification document management to provide managers and HR generalists with visibility into fixed-term and open-ended contracts as well as complex identification document compliance.
- A new visual timeline for employee work history, enabling workers and managers to easily browse reviews, promotions, and job and salary changes in one seamless experience
- PTO requests, balances, scheduling, workflow, and approvals
- Clock-in and clock-out capabilities
- 401(k) and other retirement contribution changes