- 1 st Place: Celina Petronzi, Beaver, PA
- 2 nd Place: Tracey Geyer-Price, Bethel Park, PA
- 3 rd Place: Sara Scalise, Monaca, PA
- 1 st Place: Russell Wynn, Mauldin, SC
- 2 nd Place: Michael Manley, Pittsburgh, PA
- 3 rd Place: Mark Kuehl, Upper St. Clair, PA
Jim Cramer is bullish on General Dynamics, Raytheon, and Northrop Grumman.
Jim Cramer looks to the companies that are really making it work for investors: AXP, GOOGL, FB.
Stocks close lower on Tuesday as shares of Goldman Sachs, Bank of America and Johnson & Johnson decline after the companies reported first quarter earnings.