Fractions of less than one share in the number of shares to be granted to Stock Acquisition Right Holders who exercised stock acquisition rights shall be rounded down.(11) Other terms and conditions of exercising stock acquisition rights
- Partial execution of each stock acquisition rights is not allowed.
- A person granted the stock acquisition rights may exercise its rights only within ten (10) days from the day following the day the person loses his or her position as a Director or Executive Officer of the Company, except for losing his or her position by passing away. However, this does not apply if his or her legal heir who inherit the stock acquisition rights as described in the following paragraph 3) exercise the rights.
- If a person granted the stock acquisition rights passes away, only one of his or her legal heir is permitted to inherit the granted stock acquisition rights (hereinafter referred as "Grantee"), The Grantee can exercise only within six (6) months after inheriting the new shares acquisition rights. If the Grantee passes away, the stock acquisition rights cannot be passed on to the legal heir of the Grantee.
- The Share Purchase Warrants shall not be transferred to third-party, offered for pledge or disposed of in any other way.
- Matters concerning other conditions for the exercise of stock acquisition rights, other than the items prescribed above, shall be determined at the meeting of the Board of Directors when the terms and conditions of offering of stock acquisition rights are determined.
(12) Method for calculating the amount to be paid upon allocation of stock acquisition rights The amount to be paid upon allocation of each stock acquisition rights shall be the option price per share calculated based on the following figures from 2) to 7) according to the formula of the Black-Scholes model, multiplied by the Number of Shares Granted, with fractions of less than one yen being rounded up to the nearest yen.