Family Dollar Stores ( FDO) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Family Dollar Stores fell $0.82 (-1.3%) to $60.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,231,976 shares of Family Dollar Stores exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,390,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.03-$61.61 after having opened the day at $61.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.24. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Orchard Supply Hardware Class A ( OSH), down 48.7%, Walgreen Company ( WAG), down 5.9%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 5.2% and PC Connection ( PCCC), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Family Dollar Stores Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.