Barrick Gold Corporation ( ABX) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Barrick Gold Corporation fell $0.46 (-2.8%) to $16.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 19,421,306 shares of Barrick Gold Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19,901,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.95-$16.57 after having opened the day at $16.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.57. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Cardero Resources Corporation ( CDY), down 16.7%, Minco Gold Corporation ( MGH), down 9.0%, USEC ( USU), down 8.4% and Ossen Innovation ( OSN), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Barrick Gold Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.