UnitedHealth Group ( UNH) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, UnitedHealth Group fell $0.92 (-1.4%) to $63.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,871,376 shares of UnitedHealth Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,024,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.66-$65.54 after having opened the day at $65.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.65. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 65.0%, Nanosphere ( NSPH), down 7.7%, Genomic Health ( GHDX), down 7.6% and Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full UnitedHealth Group Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.