Boston Scientific ( BSX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific fell $0.18 (-1.9%) to $9.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 28,388,392 shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19,329,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.02-$9.41 after having opened the day at $9.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.21. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 65.0%, DARA Biosciences ( DARA), down 10.2%, Infinity Pharmaceuticals ( INFI), down 9.9% and China Pharma ( CPHI), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.