Energy XXI ( EXXI) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Energy XXI fell $0.59 (-2.4%) to $23.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,606,013 shares of Energy XXI exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,222,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.62-$24.78 after having opened the day at $24.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.50. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoPetro Resources Company ( GPR), down 18.8%, Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), down 9.1%, New Concept Energy ( GBR), down 5.4% and Miller Energy Resources ( MILL), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Energy XXI Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.