ACADIA Pharmaceuticals ( ACAD) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals fell $0.68 (-3.9%) to $16.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,719,388 shares of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,354,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.26-$17.85 after having opened the day at $17.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.48. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: DARA Biosciences ( DARA), down 10.2%, Infinity Pharmaceuticals ( INFI), down 9.9%, China Pharma ( CPHI), down 9.1% and Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.