TransDigm Group ( TDG) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, TransDigm Group fell $5.38 (-3.3%) to $156.81 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,307,767 shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 360,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $154.79-$164.62 after having opened the day at $162.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $162.19. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 2.8% and Breeze-Eastern Corporation ( BZC), down 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.