Specific new capabilities to the Good Dynamics platform include:
- App Wrapping: Easily containerize custom apps without needing source code or development resources, ensuring secure corporate data through an entire workflow within the respective apps.
- Good Dynamics SDK & Adobe PhoneGap Support: First platform to provide developers with an SDK for easy containerization and security of both native iOS and Android apps, as well as support for hybrid apps built on the popular Adobe PhoneGap framework.
- Server Clustering support: First solution to meet needs for enterprise-class high availability and disaster recovery requirements for mission critical mobile apps.
- Mobile App Analytics: First solution to provide rich visualization and reporting of app usage, including peak times, top users, non- or limited usage users, and app-to-app comparisons.
- Service Management: Proactively monitors mobile infrastructure from device to carrier to internal systems to alert IT on deviations from normal baseline behaviors with recommended tuning steps to restore normal operations.
- Support Management: Enables help desk personnel to pick up mobile device support on day one without costly escalations or additional specialist mobile resources.
- Good for Enterprise® (GFE): Easily enables employees to access corporate email, documents, contacts, calendar, tasks and secure browser from any device, protected through a secure container. GFE also now supports Windows 8 and Office 365.
- Good Connect™: Boosts communication and collaboration within the enterprise through a secure instant message and presence app.
- Good Share™: Allows employees to access, sync and share files from SharePoint and other file servers behind the corporate firewall.