Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Walgreen Company ( WAG) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Walgreen Company fell $0.66 (-1.4%) to $48.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,358,453 shares of Walgreen Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,347,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.50-$48.68 after having opened the day at $48.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.71. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), down 40.9%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), down 40.9%, Fortune Industries ( FFI), down 20.6% and YY ( YY), down 13.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walgreen Company Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.