- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- MNRK's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market, MONARCH FINANCIAL HLDGS INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 32.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 28.32% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, MNRK should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 841.65% to $186.77 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MONARCH FINANCIAL HLDGS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 13.25%.
- The gross profit margin for MONARCH FINANCIAL HLDGS INC is currently very high, coming in at 95.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, MNRK's net profit margin of 11.90% significantly trails the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more..