Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Melco Crown Entertainment ( MPEL) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Melco Crown Entertainment fell $0.97 (-4.1%) to $22.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,416,143 shares of Melco Crown Entertainment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,792,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.00-$23.82 after having opened the day at $23.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.46. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Pharmerica Corporation ( PMC), down 16.7%, Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), down 14.1%, Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDLD), down 13.4% and Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDL), down 13.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Melco Crown Entertainment Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.