Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Facebook Inc Class A ( FB) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Facebook Inc Class A rose $0.63 (2.6%) to $24.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 44,190,946 shares of Facebook Inc Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 38,360,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.05-$24.70 after having opened the day at $24.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.90. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: TechTarget ( TTGT), up 10.5%, Bankrate ( RATE), up 6.7%, ModusLink Global Solutions ( MLNK), up 5.9% and Groupon ( GRPN), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Facebook Inc Class A Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.