Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Visa fell $4.17 (-2.3%) to $178.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,460,761 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,007,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $178.46-$182.48 after having opened the day at $181.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $182.63. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: National Research Corporation ( NRCIB), down 9.9%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 9.3%, Willdan Group ( WLDN), down 8.4% and Carriage Services ( CSV), down 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.