- TRANSFORMERS 30 th Anniversary Comic Collection by IDW PublishingCollecting 30 influential comics from across 30 years of TRANSFORMERS history, this handsome hardcover volume draws from multiple timelines and continuities, including classic Generation One, the live action movies, TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED, and more.
- TRANSFORMERS: The Ultimate Pop-Up Universe by Little, Brown and Company New York Times Bestseller Matthew Reinhart brings fans the quintessential TRANSFORMERS Pop-Up experience. Celebrate the history, heroes, and villains of the TRANSFORMERS universe in this ultimate 3-D masterpiece. Chock full of TRANSFORMERS facts and showcasing 35 TRANSFORMERS, including a towering OMEGA SUPREME that is Reinhart’s tallest pop ever.
- TRANSFORMERS Covenant of Primus by 47North & becker&mayerThe Covenant of Primus includes a full history of the TRANSFORMERS with previously unrevealed information about their origins – from before the Golden Age of Exploration to the great civil war between the Autobots and Decepticons and beyond. The book also includes newly created illustrations and never-before-seen art from the Hasbro archives. Housed in a customized AUTOBOT shield, the stylish book can be mounted on the wall and features three classic mechanical TRANSFORMERS sounds when opening the case.
- The Elements of Harmony: Friendship is Magic: The Official Guidebook by Little, Brown Books for Young ReadersThis official guidebook includes early development art, character bios, episode guide, an updated map of Equestria, lyrics to all the songs, and insights from the TV show creators.
- Mini Pony Collector’s Guide by Little, Brown Books for Young ReadersFans of all ages will go head over hooves for this complete collector’s guide to all two-inch-tall mini Ponies that come in either blind bags or packaged sets. Full-color, actual-size photos of each mini Pony, and its accompanying trading card outline each wave and set. The book comes with its very own blister-packed exclusive mini pony!
The new range of Hasbro-licensed books will continue to strengthen the company’s publishing foundation. Hasbro and its portfolio of worldwide publishing licensees currently plan to release more than 450 new titles based on multiple brands across traditional and digital formats in 2013.About Hasbro Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company dedicated to fulfilling the fundamental need for play for children and families through the creative expression of the Company’s world class brand portfolio, including TRANSFORMERS, MONOPOLY, PLAY-DOH, MY LITTLE PONY, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, NERF and LITTLEST PET SHOP. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with innovative play and entertainment experiences, in a variety of forms and formats, anytime and anywhere. The Company's Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for more than 170 markets around the world, and for the U.S. on Hub Network, part of a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens." Learn more at www.hasbro.com. HAS-LIC © 2013 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved