- As trading markets become more interrelated, investors are seeking local access to a wider range of asset classes and instruments in order to effectively manage risk in an increasingly complex and competitive environment. By deploying among the growing financial ecosystem inside Equinix, FastMatch makes its systems directly accessible alongside a wide range of other venues, data providers and financial institutions, allowing investors greater choice and flexibility.
- FastMatch clients can trade across an array of unique liquidity sub-pools each governed by its own distinct rules of trading. FastMatch also enables institutional clients to easily transact large sizes with minimum market impact by using order types like hidden pegged to midpoint, reserve and minimum quantity.
- The FastMatch ECN is based on technology that underpins the world’s largest equities crossing system, the Credit Suisse Crossfinder matching engine, which has been re-tooled and tailored to meet the needs of global foreign exchange markets.
- FastMatch launched in the summer of 2012 and is a joint venture of FXCM, Inc. and Credit Suisse Group AG, later adding Bank of New York Mellon as a third backer in 2013. The company strives to offer its customers access to large pools of diversified liquidity at unparalleled speed with complete transparency in an optimal location.
- Dmitri Galinov , CEO, FastMatch:
- Stewart Orrell , managing director, Global Capital Markets, Equinix:
International Business Exchange is a trademark of Equinix, Inc.