Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model CBRE Group ( CBG) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, CBRE Group rose $0.24 (1.1%) to $23.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,753,561 shares of CBRE Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,429,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.64-$23.27 after having opened the day at $22.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.81. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: American Realty Investors ( ARL), up 17.5%, Transcontinental Realty Investors ( TCI), up 13.8%, Vestin Realty Mortgage I ( VRTA), up 7.5% and Alexander & Baldwin ( ALEX), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CBRE Group Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.