Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical rose $10.29 (2.1%) to $509.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 531,612 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 393,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $500.43-$510.88 after having opened the day at $503.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $499.32. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Cytokinetics ( CYTK), up 29.4%, USMD Holdings ( USMD), up 26.2%, CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), up 16.1% and Prothena Corporation ( PRTA), up 16.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.