Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Pitney Bowes ( PBI) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Pitney Bowes rose $0.18 (1.2%) to $14.69 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,850,425 shares of Pitney Bowes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,239,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.43-$14.79 after having opened the day at $14.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.51. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), up 8.2%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 6.4%, La-Z-Boy ( LZB), up 6.4% and Bassett Furniture Industries ( BSET), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.