- INC RSM features a dual-microphone design that suppresses background noise so that radio communications are heard even in some of the noisiest work environments and is available in two models, a submersible (IP57) model and a model that has a threaded 3.5mm audio jack.
- While dirt and debris can clog most microphones, the INC RSM can be vacuumed out when dry and then washed with soapy water to prolong its use.
- Users can receive and transmit messages on their radios while the accessories are completely hidden, allowing for discreet and secure operations.
- The solution consists of three parts – the Completely Discreet Earpiece Kit, the Wireless Neckloop y-adapter and the retention clip, and the Wireless push-to-talk Pod.
- The kit is a professional, affordable wireless solution for MOTOTRBO users. It replaces the HK200 consumer Bluetooth earpiece.
- This kit features the proven swivel earpiece that is comfortable to be worn for an entire eight-hour shift. The swivel earpiece is replaceable, meaning employees can share one pod and have their own earpiece for cost-effective and hygienic sharing between shifts.
SUPPORTING RESOURCESWebsite: Motorola Solutions Website: Industrial Noise Cancelling Remote Speaker Microphone Website: Completely Discreet Wireless Surveillance Kit Website: MOTOTRBO Bluetooth Accessory Kit Facebook: Motorola Solutions Facebook Twitter: @MotPublicSafety About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom or subscribe to our news feed.