Delivers Big Data value much sooner than any Big Data projectThe urgent need to predict a buyer’s behavior exists with or without Big Data. It exists across industries for both product manufacturers and service providers; in banking, health care, technology, government, consumer goods and countless other specialties. Before the availability of BIRT Analytics, business unit analysts had to queue their project requests with IT departments or depend on data scientists to share insights gleaned from long exercises. While the first of the three stages of Big Data Management (Organizing) is currently occupying the attention of IT in many organizations, the second (Visualizing & Analyzing) and third (Operationalizing) stages are critical to business units and their business analysts. In one solution BIRT Analytics gives this group a powerful set of techniques for predictive analysis, and a way to immediately operationalize – internally and externally – the gleaned insights. BIRT Analytics shows you the correlations, patterns and predictions you need today to increase business effectiveness and profitability, effectively bringing static data to life. And, later, the analyses performed in BIRT Analytics can inform the objectives of the Organizing stage of Big Data Management. Key features of BIRT Analytics 4.2
- BIRT Analytics 4.2 adds the following features and benefits:
- New automated analytic techniques – Association Rules and Decision Trees to enhance the predictive nature of the product; Association Rules is used for “Market Basket Analysis” while Decision Tree analysis is often applied to “next best offer” problems.
- Improvements to data loading and preparation, including the ability for users to add personal data such as that contained in spreadsheets, and combine it with traditional analytic sources such as corporate data warehouses, web site traffic and activity logs, and publicly available demographic information. BIRT Analytics also adds five data preparation techniques that automate the process of making data suitable for further analysis. These techniques are: Normalization, Linear, SoftMax, Logistical Scaling and Remapping of Values. These techniques can prevent distortions in analysis and reduce computation time.
- Process automation through Campaign Management (to inform marketing automation tools like Marketo and Eloqua) and iWorkflow event execution and scheduling.
- Faster display of performed analysis than any other product – billions of rows of data displayed at speed of thought, with interactive visualizations in less than 10 seconds to uncover new profit opportunities
- No other product on the market delivers the unique combination of behind-the-scenes algorithmic power, ease of use, and sheer speed of BIRT Analytics, while bypassing the need for pre-modeling (pre-processing) of data.