Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Ocwen Financial Corporation ( OCN) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Ocwen Financial Corporation fell $0.74 (-1.6%) to $44.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,017,259 shares of Ocwen Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,427,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.37-$46.32 after having opened the day at $46.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.59. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), down 11.0%, Cordia Bancorp ( BVA), down 9.8%, Village Bank and Trust Financial Corporatio ( VBFC), down 9.7% and First Federal of Northern Michigan Bancorp ( FFNM), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ocwen Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.