Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Copart ( CPRT) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Copart rose $0.48 (1.5%) to $31.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,056,363 shares of Copart exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 974,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.24-$31.70 after having opened the day at $31.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.09. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Netflix ( NFLX), up 7.1%, Zale Corporation ( ZLC), up 5.5%, 1-800 Flowers.com ( FLWS), up 5.2% and Blue Nile ( NILE), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Copart Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.