Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor rose $3.00 (2.6%) to $120.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 585,963 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 704,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $119.53-$120.89 after having opened the day at $120.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.38. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Patrick Industries ( PATK), up 4.5%, Motorcar Parts of America ( MPAA), up 4.3%, LKQ Corporation ( LKQ), up 3.2% and Federal-Mogul ( FDML), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.